Whole grain noodles, a creamy soup mixture and a scrumptious combination of ground turkey, fresh veggies and mozzarella cheese are layered to create fantastic lasagna that’s loaded with flavor. It’s a deliciously different way to enjoy this popular meal.
Prep 25 min.
Total 1 hr. 15 min.
Cook: 10 min.
Bake: 40 min.
What You’ll Need
1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup 3/4 cup non fat milk 1 pound 99% fat free ground turkey breast (99% lean) or ground chicken breast (98% lean) 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup) 1 clove garlic, chopped 1 large zucchini, chopped (about 2 cups) 1 large red bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup) 1 1/4 cups shredded part skim mozzarella cheese (about 6 ounces) 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed 8 ounces (1/2 of a 1-pound package) whole grain lasagna noodles, cooked and drained (9 lasagna noodles)
How to Make It
- 1 Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl.
- 2 Cook the turkey, onion and garlic in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring often to separate meat. Add the zucchini and pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until the turkey is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove the skillet from the heat. Stir in 1 cup cheese and the basil.
- 3 Spread 1/2 cup soup mixture in the bottom of an 11x8x2-inch baking dish. Layer 3 lasagna noodles, half the turkey mixture and 1/2 cup soup mixture in the baking dish. Repeat the layers. Top with the remaining lasagna noodles. Spread the remaining soup mixture over the noodles. Cover the baking dish.
- 4 Bake for 30 minutes. Uncover the baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 5 Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the lasagna is hot and bubbling