Delicious ground Turkey Chili recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 zucchini shredded
- ½ onion shredded in chopper
- 1 can of kidney beans (light red)
- 2 cans of crushed tomatoes (14 oz) – you could do one diced tomaotes
- 1 tablespoons of chili
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups of water
- Brown the ground turkey in a pan. Add in the shredded zucchini and onion.
- Cook until translucent.
- Add in the remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low and allow it to simmer for about 20 minutes to let all the flavors combine
- (Note: you could toss it all in the crock pot for about 6 hours on low)
- You may need to add more water if you don’t want it as thick.