Tasty Turkey Wrap
Author: Produce for Kids
- ½ lb. sliced low-sodium turkey
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 4 tsp. light Ranch dressing
- ½ cup carrots, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 large Red tomato, sliced
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, seeded, sliced
- 1 avocado, mashed
- Lay turkey slices flat on plate. Place cheese on top.
- Spread with 1 tsp. dressing. Add carrots, tomato, lettuce, cucumbers, pepper and avocado.
- Roll up and secure with toothpick.For a complete meal, serve Tasty Turkey Wrap with: • 7 whole wheat crackers • ½ cup pineapple chunks • A glass of waterServing size: 4 Calories: 430 Fat: 18.83g Carbohydrates: 42.57g Sodium: 511mg Fiber: 8.6g Protein: 22.63g Cholesterol: 45mg
- Recipe by Red Sun Farms at http://www.redsunfarms.com/rec
- Nutrition Information