Classic BLT with Turkey
An American staple, the BLT can always to a refreshing choice especially on a hot summer day. The BLT is one of our favorites simply because it can be enjoyed the traditional way or with trendy, creative and delicious add-ins. Here’s our version… let us know what you think.
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, sliced
- 1 lb thick sliced bacon (or Turkey Bacon)
- Shaved turkey
- 1 head of lettuce
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- French bread, sliced
- Cook bacon to desired readiness.
- Slice beefsteak tomatoes into ¼ inch thick slices.
- Lightly toast French bread and spread mayonnaise to taste.
- Layer bacon, turkey and tomato.
- Place lettuce on top of the tomato.
- Add salt and pepper as desired.